Monday, February 23, 2009

Time is Flying By


So I decided to make a post today just to share an article in the Phnom Penh Post about the 900th run of our running club (at approximately 1 run per week, that's a big number!). Naomi and I have been running with the Hash House Harriers since our first week in Cambodia, and it has been a great way to make friends, see the countryside, stay in shape, and generally broaden our Cambodian horizions. You can find the article online here, or you can download a pdf of it here.

Besides running, I have been spending my time learning Japanese, doing some project management of the new Lord's Gym in Svay Pak with Aim4Asia, and helping Yejj with a redesign/reworking of their website and some of their literature. Not to mention getting to help Naomi with some Excel-Fu here and there for IJM. All in all, it's been a blessed season... and I'm not really looking forward to our looming return to the States, which I guess says a lot about how glad we are to be where we are now.

Photo: me and a 8-foot (ok maybe 3'6") barracuda caught deep sea fishing in Sihanookville in February on a weekend trip with some friends.

No comments: