Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Please call of...

So text messaging plays a large role in the life of any Cambodian (who, by the way, text almost exclusively in English!).

I use predictive text input on my phone, it’s a great tool, it makes typing on a number pad much faster, but why oh why do the programmers make “of” come up before “me”!?!? What the hell? I’ve decided to put together a list of my biggest predictive text peeves. Given, I’m using a phone from 2005, so maybe the Nokia geniuses have this figured out… if so, how about a firmware upgrade, Nokia?

Top 10 predictive text peeves:


You Want

You Get

10

truck

usual

9

Khmer

lines

8

night

might

7

mom

non

6

crap

asap

5

beer

adds

4

go

in

3

no

on

2

home

good

1

me

of

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE! SO ANNOYING!